Friday, February 06, 2009

The inPhonite Migration: Secure Data Management

From FlasshePoint:


So that’s where things sat for awhile until recently when I decided it was time to get serious about switching over to the iPhone. Secure data management was the last major application that I had not migrated. I read the reviews and recalled my earlier research, and finally decided to go with SplashID. Besides the import issue, I think what tipped things against eWallet is I really don’t like the user interface, where it shows you your data on a simulated credit card (or whatever). I’m sure there’s a way to turn that off, but it just kind of struck me as a bell/whistle that looked cool but was ultimately useless and in the way. Plus, it seemed geared more towards credit cards and such, rather than passwords and secure info in general.

Labels: , , ,